[Talk-GB] Leeds Mapping Party Sept 15-16

tim chippy2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 21:57:22 BST 2007

some updates as to what happened on the weekend

Made a movie of most of the traces for the weekend:
viewable on google video:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-882296081690569746&hl=en-GB

or download the 5mb original
http://chippy2005.googlepages.com/leedsmappingparty.mpg

Kinda good seeing how people came together, then dispersed and came back.

Fun!

played and tweaked with frederik ramms excellent gpx animation script
to make it.
http://openstreetmap.gryph.de/gpxanim