[Talk-GB] Holloween Social Evening - Birmingham - 31 Oct 2007

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 16:40:33 BST 2007

Hi OSMers

There will be an OSM Midlands User Group social evening in the centre of
Birmingham from 7:00pm onwards on Wednesday 31st October 2007.

Venue TBC but is expected to be one of the JD Wetherspoon's pubs in the city
centre (checking space and wi-fi access for a Wednesday night first)

Open to all but we would especially like to get as many of the Birmingham
contributors and anyone else with a Birmingham interest together to share
stories and ideas about how we get the rest of Birmingham mapped before the
end of 2008. There are a number of new contributors in the area and this
will probably be the first opportunity to meet face to face.

If you are coming, please add your name to the list at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Midlands%2C_UK_User_Group#Next_G
roup_Meet-up

If you want to be kept informed about this or any other OSM developments in
the Midlands area, please send me an email.

Cheers

Andy (blackadder)

Andy Robinson

Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk