[Talk-GB] Fwd: [CARTO-SoC] RE: WORK OPPORTUNITY - GPS CYCLE ROUTE SURVEYING

Thu Sep 27 16:07:24 BST 2007

Via CARTO-SoC...

----- Forwarded message from peace_richard at hotmail.com -----
     Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:55:18 BST
     From: Richard Peace <peace_richard at hotmail.com>

Hello

I have been approached by leading cycle map
cartographers Cycle City Guides (see
www.cyclecityguides.co.uk
for moreinfo) to get involved in a major mapping
project involving all major urban areas across
the North of England.

They are looking for experienced
cyclists,preferably with some experience of using
GPSs and information technology with temporary,
full or part-time work available over the next
several months. Pay is £125 per day and will
include travel and accommodation expenses where
relevant.

If you or anyone you know might be qualified and
interested please let me know and I will be able
to fill you in with a few more details.

Regards

Richard Peace
Cycling photojournalist and owner of Excellent Books cycle guide publishers
01924 315147