[Talk-GB] reprojected NPE

Tim Sheerman-Chase orders2008 at sheerman-chase.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 18:54:58 BST 2008

Hi all,

I have put a small test version of the NPE map reprojected for more
accurate use in JOSM. The URL is:

http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~timsc/wms/quickmap.php?

I have only uploaded 3 tiles each 0.1 by 0.1 degrees. The areas are
Gravesend, Canterbury and Ashford, all in Kent. You might notice the
grid lines are no longer horizontal and vertical unlike the GBOS NPE tiles.

I would appreciate feedback or suggestions. If feedback is positive, I
will reproject the whole of the UK NPE and upload it to the dev server.
Also it may be worth adding the WMS to JOSM by default.

Regards,

Tim