[Talk-GB] reprojected NPE

Tim Sheerman-Chase orders2008 at sheerman-chase.org.uk
Mon Apr 14 17:03:01 BST 2008

I have created another version of my WMS server that uses Richard's
mercator tiles and makes them available to JOSM. Because Richard has
reprojected the tiles, this provides a better alignment than GBOS
without reprojection. Richard is gradually adding map sheets. Wales is
available among other areas as discussed on the wiki.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/New_Popular_Edition

The WMS url is:

http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~timsc/wms2/map.php?

The WMS server defaults to EPSG:4326 and also supports Mercator but this
is not perceptible on the scale that the NPE is useful.

Once Richard has finished adding maps, we can consider adding this WMS
to JOSM as a preset.

Tim