[Talk-GB] When is a B road still a B road?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:43:24 BST 2008

I'd follow the golden rule and tag what is on the ground.  The fact that
some 50 year old map called it the B2032 doesn't help much if the LA have
decided not to bother maintaining signposts that also say this.

If its still a significant through route, but is consistently not signed as
a B road, then I'd probably mark it was tertiary in this case.  Possible
with a note (or old_ref tag) referring to its historical B status.

80n