[Talk-GB] Idiot in area of Kielder Water

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:09:46 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Richard Fairhurst
<richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> 80n wrote:
>
>  > The username is Applewach not Applewatch.
>
>  By the look of it he/she/it uses both. Presumably the username
>  "Arsehole" was already taken.

Easy there Richard. So far we've seen that the vast majority of people
messing things up weren't doing it with a full understanding of the
implications. And even if this is a case of deliberate, knowing
vandalism, there's be 40,000 more to come, so we need to let it slide
like water off a duck's back, and just work out how to deal with it.

Cheers,
Andy