[Talk-GB] Idiot in area of Kielder Water

Wed Apr 30 12:32:56 BST 2008

Tom Hughes wrote:

> The user in question is a new user, so I imagine this was an accident
> rather than a deliberate attempt to annoy you Richard...

Damn, and there goes my conspiracy theory. I was convinced that it was
a deliberate attempt to ruin the area which I spent a week cycling
through, and then painstakingly mapped, just in time for the cycle map
render this week.

But seriously, it looks to me (and hello if you're reading this) like
a rather strange, deluded user doing some fantasy mapping. The level
of, well, let's call it "creativity" is more than an accident, I think.

> Obviously the solution is to BAN POTLATCH!!!!

Hm. Be careful what you wish for.

cheers
Richard