[Talk-GB] Got a bike? then this mapping party is for you

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Aug 1 07:44:29 BST 2008

I'd probably take part, again if the starting point is on the rail
network (Boston is).

Boston is 55,000+ people. So that's 55 person hours of on the ground
surveying, so quite a challenge for a weekend if you want to do rural
roads too, unless there's a big crowd of volunteers.

Spalding is a 22,000 and is also on the railway. It's 15 miles from
Boston, with quite a dense network of rural roads and villages west of
the A16 between Boston and Spalding.

David