[Talk-GB] Wales weekend - will have to cancel - anyone want my place?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 12:36:56 BST 2008

Hello everyone,

Sorry about this but looks like I'll have to cancel the Wales weekend. I'm
going on holiday to Spain (Murcia area) in early September and due to
difficulties getting time off work etc, the only time the others can do is
the week of the 6th-13th. I may be able to get up to Wales by late
Saturday pm (if I can grab a lift from someone from a main line station
like Craven Arms) and spend Sun/Mon there, but definitely not the
Friday/Saturday.

So would anyone be interested in my place? I've already paid so would be
ideal if I could get that back from you if possible.

At least I'll be able to do my first non UK mapping hopefully! (Tried in
Limerick but the way I went was already mapped!)

Thanks,
Nick