[Talk-GB] Bounty to get Lincoln mapped

Chris Hill chillly809 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 10:28:57 GMT 2008

Tom Higgy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> One of our larger web development clients at the company I work for
> wants a map putting on their website. Unfortunately they're in Lincoln,
> which is not particularly well mapped in OSM.
>
> I want to offer £50 to anyone who will map at least 95% of roads in
> Lincoln, specifically those on the East side, before the end of January
> 2009.
>
> I'd like to offer more but as this is out of my pocket I though £50
> seemed reasonable. Also, I'd really like it before years end as this
> project shouldn't run any longer than that but I realise people are busy
> at this time of year.

Having just finished all of the roads in Hull it would be something of a
challenge, but £50 would be swallowed up in bridge tolls over the Humber
Bridge and petrol for enough visits to see off Lincoln.  Sorry, you need
a yellow-belly (someone who lives in Lincolnshire).

Cheers,
Chris ( A Yorkshireman who also enjoys the Lincolnshire countryside)