[Talk-GB] Yet another rail network map

Kærast kaerast at newscloud.com
Thu Dec 18 20:58:38 GMT 2008

oy - less of the 'his' please!

I'm planning on developing mine further in the new year, largely for
personal learning, but I'd love a copy of the mapnik template you used
for you version - I may 'borrow' some server time over christmas to
re-render to as high a level zoom as I can.

I'm also planning on adding in an abandoned rail line in the new year
if I get chance to spend some time mapping Saddleworth as a whole, so
I'm certainly interested to hear people's views on how a historic rail
line now used as a bridle path should be used.

I'm also interested in tagging of line names and whether names should
be left in or made relations.

--
K__rast