[Talk-GB] Mappers in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Feb 3 22:30:20 GMT 2008

In message <FCE9C60F-AD84-4EDA-A0CE-E83889F4E8E2 at mckerrell.net>
          John McKerrell <john at mckerrell.net> wrote:

> The maps are sold on a county-by-county basis and he's going to start
> with Cornwall, Devon, and "Dorset and Somerset" (3 maps) and see how
> they sell before deciding whether to go further.

Probably not the best choices in terms of OSM coverage.

> I wanted to start off by asking around to find out if anyone is
> mapping in those areas. As I'm in Merseyside it's unlikely I'll be
> doing any mapping in-situ, if there's no-one else to help I'll
> probably end up using NPE maps to finish it off.

I've done some work in Somerset when visiting my parents, both
in the immediate area and primary/secondary roads around them
including some NPE tracing. The overlaps a bit into Devon and
Dorset as well as they're quite close to the edge of Somerset.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/