[Talk-GB] Mappers in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Mon Feb 4 09:24:12 GMT 2008

Hi John,

I've very recently started to map my own area, Torbay in South Devon,
and the coverage is currently pretty poor with even A roads and the
railway not fully mapped.

Looking around the rest of the area there is an awful lot to be done
although I suppose it depends on exactly what data is required.

regards,
Kevin