[Talk-GB] Mappers in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 10:38:43 GMT 2008

John

Lived in both Exeter and Newton Abbott (school) for quite a while so am
happy to help tie stuff down around there if it I am able to.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk