[Talk-GB] Edinburgh/Glasgow meetup

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Feb 15 18:13:09 GMT 2008

On 14 Feb 2008, at 14:16, Keith Sharp wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 12:59 +0000, Shaun McDonald wrote:

>>> I had meant to say the Thursday 28th Feb (this gives people with a
>>> busy schedule 2 weeks notice) , we could arrange to do a few hours
>>> of mapping and then meet in a pub at 8 or 9?
>>>

>> Sounds great. Which pub?
>
> Which city?  :-)
>
> Keith.
>
> PS. I vote Glasgow, but I can probably stretch to Edinburgh.

Due to a Scotlug celebration on the 28th Feb, it will be Monday 25th
Feb instead, unless there is major opposition.

The majority vote at the moment is to have the meetup in Glasgow. I'll
let someone else decide the exact venue, since you'll probably know
more than me about good pubs in Glasgow.

Shaun