[Talk-GB] FW: Southwark Park Road and Blue, SE16

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Wed Jul 30 17:38:43 BST 2008

Hi,

As part of the London Mapping Marathon, we will be holding a mapping
party next Wednesday in Borough.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/London/Summer_2008_Mapping_Party_Marathon/2008-08-06
(For those how are on the ball, I have postponed the Hyde Park Corner
mapping party to the first week in September).

This mapping party is one week ahead of your own walkabouts, which will
mean that the data won't be rendered on the main map in time for your
first walkabout. However it should be rendered for the following one.

I'll hopefully be along to the 8pm Wednesday August 16th walkabout.

Shaun