[Talk-GB] FW: [OSM-talk] Durham Mapping Party

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 1 12:31:03 BST 2008

From: Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) [mailto:ajrlists at googlemail.com]
Sent: 01 June 2008 12:30 PM
To: 'Gervase Markham'; 'talk at openstreetmap.org'
Subject: RE: [OSM-talk] Durham Mapping Party

If anyone wants a lift to Durham from Birmingham (or from somewhere on the
logical route between Birmingham and Durham) let me know. I'll have room for
three persons but only room for two extra bikes on the rack.

Planning on leaving for Durham very early on Sat morning, leaving Durham
late PM on Sunday.

Cheers

Andy