[Talk-GB] FW: [OSM-talk] Durham Mapping Party

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 1 23:59:20 BST 2008

Thanks for the mailing list announcement, I've been busy with exams and
finally getting a room to meet in.
Lots of details at http://www.livingwithdragons.com/party

On at least one of the days there will be a bar garden festival outside the
room, it's a student bar but Mapping Party people have been invited, wahoo!

Gregory Marler
07903641218

2008/6/1 Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) <ajrlists at googlemail.com>:

> [...]

Gregory