[Talk-GB] Oxford meetup

Andrew Chadwick (email lists) andrewc-email-lists at piffle.org
Mon Jun 2 12:25:43 BST 2008

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Andrew Chadwick (list subscriptions) wrote:
>

> That would have been the Isis Boathouse, I think (Socks, you there?).
> Sounds good.
>
> There's a bit of an OSM tradition of going to the Jericho Tavern, too.

I like the sound of that place (now).

As for time, does either the 5th or the 19th of July seem OK to people?
That's admittedly one week either side of the Dublin conference.

>> http://oxford.openguides.org/wiki/?action=index;index_type=category;index_value=Pubs
>> seems like a nice list to work from :)
>>
>> How far do people want to travel out of the city centre?
>
> "out of"? I'm in Charlbury already...

If people wanted to do some mapping out of town, the West side of
Abingdon is incomplete. I may do that as a separate countryside mapping
trundle via Cumnor and Appleton though.

City centre is good for the purposes of seeing faces and discussing
what's done/what needs doing next.

--
Andrew Chadwick