[Talk-GB] Friday in Royston, Hertfordshire

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Jun 17 13:10:14 BST 2008

A couple of us will be starting on Royston, Herts this coming Friday.
It's only 15,000+ people, so it will take a couple of sessions - unless
that is, someone else wants to join us, in which case we can get it done
in one day.

If anyone's interested, do get in touch directly. I'm expecting to start
from Royston station about 10.45am.

(Since Letchworth and Baldock in the west, Cambridge and intermediate
villages to the north-east and Saffron Walden and intermediate villages
to the east are all done, this will be a useful hole to fill: the
Cambridgeshire work will join up with big completed chunks of
Hertfordshire).

David