[Talk-GB] LugRadio Live UK 2008

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:25:32 BST 2008

If anyone going is able to help out on the OSM exhibit please get in touch.
It would be great to have a few knowledgeable OSM'ers on hand to show people
how the system works. While we won't have access to the live db at the event
we can give participants a flavour of how it all works and I expect I'll
have the loan GPS units that people can try out if they wish.

Cheers

Andy