[Talk-GB] LugRadio Live UK 2008

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:40:38 BST 2008

If we had a virtual image then we could do plenty. What works best is if we
project the normal user interfaces up on a screen so that visitors can see
how it works, That could be done off a laptop or even directly off the
server perhaps. Some of the time you are zooming about on the map and some
of the time you are explaining about the user interface through www. A
static page or three of the wiki, even as an image, would explain how new
users find out more about it all. There isn't really the space to have lost
of people browsing a map.

Cheers

Andy