[Talk-GB] Sustrans

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:15:09 BST 2008

Russ Phillips [mailto:russ at phillipsuk.org] wrote
>Sent: 24 June 2008 1:57 PM
>To: Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)
>Cc: talk-gb at openstreetmap.org
>Subject: RE: [Talk-GB] Sustrans
>
>Quoting "Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)" <ajrlists at googlemail.com>:
>> So, my belief is that in realty recruiting sustrans people to our cause
>is
>> unlikely to be very fruitful. Look instead for people with time on their
>> hands, those still in education, bored professionals like me ;-) and the
>> retired.
>
>Ah well, fair enough. They seemed to be ideal candidates for mapping
>parties if nothing else, but I'll bow to your superior knowledge ;-)

Please don't be put of by any apparent negativity in this respect. We can
collectively make a difference if we all keep nipping at Sustrans heals, and
I'm sure that a few Rangers and Sustrans staff would become OSMers if we can
get a good interchange of ideas going. So please do keep up the good
communications whenever you come across any of them.

Cheers

Andy