[Talk-GB] Sustrans

Russ Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Tue Jun 24 14:22:21 BST 2008

Quoting "Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)" <ajrlists at googlemail.com>:

> Please don't be put of by any apparent negativity in this respect. We can
> collectively make a difference if we all keep nipping at Sustrans heals, and
> I'm sure that a few Rangers and Sustrans staff would become OSMers if we can
> get a good interchange of ideas going. So please do keep up the good
> communications whenever you come across any of them.

Oh, absolutely, and to be honest, I'd try to do the same with any
organisation that looked like it might benefit from OSM. Talking to
people *might* wield results - ignoring them never will.

One thing I did decide after meeting the Sustrans guy was that I want
some OSM business cards. Nothing fancy, but it would have been nice,
when he asked if we had a web site, to have been able to just hand him
a card. If nothing else, he might not have remembered the URL by the
time he got home.

Russ