[Talk-GB] Sustrans

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:28:42 BST 2008

Russ Phillips [mailto:russ at phillipsuk.org] wrote:
>Sent: 24 June 2008 2:22 PM
>To: Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)
>Cc: talk-gb at openstreetmap.org
>Subject: RE: [Talk-GB] Sustrans
>
>Quoting "Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)" <ajrlists at googlemail.com>:
>
>> Please don't be put of by any apparent negativity in this respect. We can
>> collectively make a difference if we all keep nipping at Sustrans heals,
>and
>> I'm sure that a few Rangers and Sustrans staff would become OSMers if we
>can
>> get a good interchange of ideas going. So please do keep up the good
>> communications whenever you come across any of them.
>
>Oh, absolutely, and to be honest, I'd try to do the same with any
>organisation that looked like it might benefit from OSM. Talking to
>people *might* wield results - ignoring them never will.
>
>One thing I did decide after meeting the Sustrans guy was that I want
>some OSM business cards. Nothing fancy, but it would have been nice,
>when he asked if we had a web site, to have been able to just hand him
>a card. If nothing else, he might not have remembered the URL by the
>time he got home.

A simple card with the web address and the OSM logo would be perfect, I'm
always needing the same but haven't got around to doing any. I'd add my name
and an email address too so that the person can make contact again.

Has anyone posted any similar proofs to the wiki/svn? if not would be good
if someone can do one.

Cheers

Andy