[Talk-GB] NPE coverage

Fri Mar 28 08:03:48 GMT 2008

I've uploaded NPE tiles at zoom level 14 for the whole of Wales and
the Marches, plus two areas requested individually (Birmingham and
the Chilterns).

You can trace from them in Potlatch by making sure you're at zoom 14
(hover over the 'Edit' tab and check the URL if you're not sure),
then selecting the 'Out of copyright map' background.

South-east Wales and the Wye Valley has gone a bit (lot) bonkers - I
think I might have input the wrong base co-ordinate for that sheet,
so don't try tracing around there. The rest should be good though.

cheers
Richard