[Talk-GB] UK canal progress map

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 20:35:44 BST 2008

David

I will have a look at the river situation you mention. Sounds like it should be possible.

Urban comes from tweaking the standard rule:
<Style name="builtup">
<Rule>
<MaxScaleDenominator>2500000</MaxScaleDenominator>
<MinScaleDenominator>200000</MinScaleDenominator>
<PolygonSymbolizer>
<CssParameter name="fill">#ff9</CssParameter>
</PolygonSymbolizer>
</Rule>
</Style>

Have changed it from grey to yellow (#ff9) and carried it on another zoom level rather than use osm data. The shapes from from one of the world_boundary files, which in turn comes from vmap0.

Cheers
STEVE