[Talk-GB] Help with Dissertation on Open Street Map

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Thu May 1 09:43:55 BST 2008

Angela,

Welcome :-)

My suggestion would be to join one of the mapping party events running
around the UK. Several are already planned and there will be another half
dozen announced shortly running throughout the year in different locations.
You can find links/details of these in the calendar on the front page of the
wiki.

Cheers

Andy