[Talk-GB] Help with Dissertation on Open Street Map

Mike Paley GPS at pmailkeey.wanadoo.co.uk
Sat May 3 17:26:49 BST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angela .E." <aangelagirl at yahoo.co.uk>
To: <talk-gb at openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:31 PM
Subject: [Talk-GB] Help with Dissertation on Open Street Map

Hi,

My name is Angela and I will be working on the OpenStreetMap for my Masters
Dissertation to research the Usability of the site - ie how usable is it and
ways it can be improved but in order to do this, I will require your help, I
will like to meet up with users of the site if possible to help introduce me
to how to use the map (although i have had an initial play around)

How long have I been on this group ? I still haven't had my initial 'play
around' with OSM !
Something to do with dial-up speeds ! 26,400bps doesn't make the web very
inviting.

Mike.