[Talk-GB] Anyone in Bedford for some cycling? (was: Cycling between capitals)

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Sat May 17 22:10:10 BST 2008

Shaun and I will be doing the ride tomorrow, starting 11am Bletchley
and follding N51 to Bedford.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Bletchley_to_Bedford_cycle_ride

There's also a section from Sandy to Huntingdon missing - it's pretty
difficult for me to reach there from Bedford, so if anyone in
Cambridge can do it, that would be good.

http://www.gravitystorm.co.uk/osm/?zoom=11&lat=6840227.05251&lon=-32123.29329&layers=B00

regards,

OJW