[Talk-GB] Reminder - Sutton mapping party this Saturday, help complete a London Borough!

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue May 20 09:37:14 BST 2008

Hello all,

Just to remind people that there's a mapping party in Worcester Park,
Sutton, SW London this Saturday.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/WikiProject_Sutton_England/Mapping_party

We've had lots of interest from the local community, councillors, transport
people in the council, schools, groups like Living Streets and the local
media. No idea if they'll all turn up but it should be a really fun day and
we will have the opportunity to complete a whole London Borough!

We'll be based in the local library, any help setting up and running
workshops at 11am and 2pm for beginners would be welcome. I've applied
rather late for a CloudMade grant so fingers crossed we'll have some nice
food laid on too! Free lunch, what more could you ask for?

Tata,
Tom