[Talk-GB] Isle of Dogs Mapping Party

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue May 20 09:47:56 BST 2008

Afraid I can't make tomorrow, but will try to do the 2nd one. Whilst you
are there could someone resolve the 'way move' that has happened by
mistake at Canary Wharf:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.50633&lon=-0.01806&zoom=16&layers=0
BFT
It looks like just one way called "Jubilee Park" has moved North and
should be alongside the park called Jubilee Park. It has dragged all its
linked ways with it of course. I would do it but don't know area well
enough to be confidant.
PS: the other similar move that shows on mapnik at Westferry Road seems
to have been rectified.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk