[Talk-GB] Woking Mapping Party - Reminder

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:38:04 BST 2008

This is a reminder that next weekend is the Woking mapping party.

Details here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Woking_Mapping_Party

Our host for the weekend is The Lightbox, a museum and gallery that was this
year's winner of the prestigious Art Fund prize.

There's a fast (26 minutes) and frequent train service to Woking from London
Waterloo so this is accessible for anyone in London.

Mapping in Woking will be a mix of town centre, suburb and heathland, so
there's something for everyone, whatever your chosen mode of transport.

We'll be capping off Saturday evening with a visit to Charlie Choy's Pan
Asian Buffetworks - Indian, Chinese, Thai and ..erm.. Pizza.  You've got to
see it to believe it ;)

And, most importantly, it's not a bank holiday weekend, so there won't be
any rain.

80n