[Talk-GB] Hampshire pub/planning meeting

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 16:10:19 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

Based on recent activity it looks like Hampshire is beginning to rival
Surrey in terms of completeness. To this end I thought it would be about
time for a Hampshire social/planning meeting.

How does the Crown, Southampton on the evening of Thursday Nov 27th 8pm
sound?
Let me know if you are able to come or any other venue would be better. If
a weekday night I would prefer somewhere no further than Winchester, or
Basingstoke at a push, and definitely somewhere on a train line.

There's now a template page at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Hampshire_England
though it's blank at the moment. I intend to fill it in with all the well
known towns and estimated level of completeness.

Thanks,
Nick