[Talk-GB] [Announcement] London and West Midlands local talk lists

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Mon Oct 6 15:10:04 BST 2008

A couple of new local UK mailing lists join David Earl's Mid-Anglia list.  If you do live in any of these areas or you have an interest in mapping them, do consider joining up.  As the UK map becomes increasingly mature, coordination between mappers at a local level also get more important.

Talk-gb-london
talk-gb-westmidlands
<http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-midanglia>Talk-gb-midanglia

You can subscribe at:

If you would like to help foster a local community in your area and would be willing to act as a list administrator (I don't think there is much work), do drop me a line and I'll set one up for you.

Mike