[Talk-GB] URGENT: potential stand at Linux Expo Live

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Oct 20 09:49:21 BST 2008

Grant Slater wrote:
> Tom Hughes wrote:
>> Grant Slater wrote:
>>> I can do 23rd and 24th at least.
>>
>> I'm sure I can probably manage one day as well.
>
> Yes please.

I guess we need to work out a schedule of whose doing which days.

I can probably do Saturday afternoon, and one other day if needed.
Thursday would probably be best though I'd prefer not to need to get
there for when it opens if somebody else is able to.

> Free entrance can still be booked here: http://www.linuxexpolive.co.uk/
> Alternatively it's £12 without a registration at the door.

Registered, complete with idiotic answers to their idiotic questions.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/