[Talk-GB] Reminder - Manchester Mapping Party this weekend

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:21:12 BST 2008

The Manchester Mapping party is just another couple of days away and we have
an absolutely awesome signup list on the wiki already. Thanks to everyone
who has already committed themselves to helping make the even one of the
best mapping parties ever.

We can always do with more though, especially on Sunday when the number of
mappers always drops somewhat at these events. Either day though we would
love to have you there for mapping, banter, tea, cakes and probably some
beer :-)

See you all there.

Cheers

Andy