[Talk-GB] Mapping Party - Stratford-upon-Avon and Evesham. 15th & 16th November 2008

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:47:18 GMT 2008

The Stratford-upon-Avon and Evesham mapping parties, sponsored by Cloudmade,
are less than 3 weeks away and it would be great if you can make it to one
of both of them.

For Stratford on Saturday 15th November we have hired the Tiddington
Community Hall for the day. It's on the outskirts of the town where we can
provide refreshments for all and a family friendly location to meet and chat
about OpenStreetMap and more.

On Sunday 16th we will be basing ourselves at the Amber Café in Evesham
followed by lunch in one of the town’s lovely pubs.

While the focus as always is to try and map the target location (neither
have large populations) these two mapping events have been set up very much
with the family and friends in mind. Think tea and cakes rather than beer
and curry! There will be no internet access at either location. So come
along, bring the family and friends, children included, and make a day of
it, explore Shakespeare’s birthplace of Stratford-upon-Avon and/or Evesham
and have a great time with the rest of us. It will be fun!

Plus it would be nice to get them mapped before next years tourists turn up
;-)

Please sign up to show your support on the wiki pages:

More details as the next couple of weeks progress at

Stratford
“http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Stratford-upon-Avon/Mapping_Party”

Evesham
“http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Evesham/Mapping_Party”