[Talk-GB] Wales mapping action

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:32:35 BST 2008

Hello,

Its only a few days until the eagerly anticipated Welsh mapping
weekend. I don't know about you guys, but my preparations are well
underway - pumping bike tyres, charging batteries...  I have a few
ideas / questions:

* Where exactly is the cottage?  Is there an address / postcode?
* BBQ - how about a BBQ on the Sat evening or Sun afternoon?  It may
rain, but thanks to the awesomeness of cheap mass manufacturing, Argos
sell gazeebos for £9.99, which make a great BBQ shelter.  Its more fun
than cooking indoors and I bet there are some great butchers in the
area.
* Mapping planning - I've updated the wiki page to include a mapping
planning section to organise areas to map, preferred mapping regions
* Lifts - I can still give a lift from central London on the Friday
evening, returning Sunday evening.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

--
Nick Black