[Talk-GB] not_in_map_features (was: Oneway assumes cars?)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Sep 23 21:25:38 BST 2008

Hi,

Dave Stubbs wrote:
> in my experience most well mapped areas do as people get inventive...
> personally I'd remove that test as its next to useless

... or encourage people to simply update Map Features more liberally.
Many seem to view Map Features as some kind of holy thing that only the
Enlightened may edit. (And even when the Enlightened make an edit, as
happened to Y.T. recently, people complain about the "cavalier manner"
in which it was done ;-)

Bye
Frederik