[Talk-GB] Cycle lane in one direction only

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 16:40:51 BST 2008

First of all, here's the URL I managed to miss:

[1]
http://www.gravitystorm.co.uk/shine/archives/2008/08/17/hill-colouring-o
n-the-cycle-map/#comment-42219

Secondly, I've just realised that manipulating the geometry like I
suggested above would be even worse -- it wouldn't be able to cope with
multiple zoom levels. Oh well, the idea was a hack anyway...

Gregory