[Talk-GB] Liam123 again

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:17:42 BST 2009

Maybe stopping people moving ways (or deleting or moving individual points
in ways by more than a few metres) for the first months. I don't think I've
ever done the former (except in error), and it took me a while to realise
that Yahoo needed moving (using the spacebar), rather than the data, with
regard to the latter.

How much of L123's vandalism would that have stopped?

Richard