[Talk-GB] Progress on estimating coverage

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Mon Aug 10 15:55:07 BST 2009

2009/8/10 Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com>:

> It's good to see continuing progress with English boundaries. I have added
> Leicestershire council and Plymouth UA to the English Boundaries page.
> However... I can't find find an administrative boundaries for Derbyshire
> County Council or for Staffordshire County Council. There are ceremonial
> versions of these which you might still be using instead.
> Thanks of all your work on this Peter. I am now offended that Suffolk is
> only light green! I guess I will have to do something about it, but that is
> the point. Anyone fancy mapping Suffolk? There are some lovely towns that
> need work.

Looks like I'm going to have to get Medway finished, its one of the
few Pale Green areas in the South East :)

Whats been used for the Medway UA boundary I know its not on the map
entirely yet.

It looks like may of the places with high coverage may have been
traced from yahoo and may not have as good map coverage as would be
nice, ie loads of Street without names etc. Hence place with a high
coverage may still need a lot more work.

Peter.