[Talk-GB] Public Rights of Way

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Aug 14 12:03:25 BST 2009

>And just a quick reminder that the NPE edition map is available as on
>overlay in both JOSM and Potlatch editors

>David

Caution is needed here though. I have an NPE map of the local area which I
sometimes use to locate possible rights of way in an area with which I am
unfamiliar. In about 80% of the cases, they are indeed rights of way,
however there are some false positives. So I'd recommend *not* tagging NPE
paths as rights of way unless you can get evidence on the ground.

Also there are a good number of rights of way not shown on the NPE map
(about half IMX)

Nick