[Talk-GB] NAPTAN update?

Jason Cunningham jamicubat at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:49:13 BST 2009

I found the wiki page giving advice on merging.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:NaPTAN/Surveying_and_Merging_NaPTAN_and_OSM_data

But it does need updating. It mentions removing a 'source tag' which doesnt
appear to be used, and mentions merging using software but I cant see a way
to do that with Potlatch

I'll stick with the advice Tom's just given, until its updated.

Jason Cunningham