[Talk-GB] Talk-GB Digest, Vol 35, Issue 31

Eric Ingram esingram at uklinux.net
Fri Aug 21 10:38:43 BST 2009

Having just looked at the West Lothian area on the OSM map, I would
have to disagree about the coverage for it.

There is still a lot of work to be done to complete Livingston and
several of the other towns (e.g. Bathgate, Armadale, Whitburn, etc)
are scarcely covered at all. I'd be surprised if the actual coverage
was as much as 30%`

Eric
Livingston, West Lothian