[Talk-GB] waterway=construction

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Mon Aug 24 14:43:15 BST 2009

There's a feature in my local area and I'm not sure it should be
included - it's the proposed new cut of the Wilts & Berks Canal, so that
it can join the Thames at a new junction rather than the original
junction which has been developed over.

Whilst the actual junction has been completed, as far as I'm able to
tell the new route is very much 'proposed' and subject to planning, and
no firm route or timescale have been agreed on. I'm not sure that this
makes the sort of feature that should be included yet. Are there any
guidelines on features this early in their construction?

(.. and I'm ignoring for now that the proposed cut is confusingly tagged
tunnel=yes,disused=yes).

James