[Talk-GB] Uk Missing Major Roads.

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Aug 25 19:11:54 BST 2009

I was trying to fill in a few gaps in what I thought was where by
looking at the Out Of Copyright OS Maps at http://www.npemap.org.uk

Would it be right to suggest that all Orange Roads on this old map
(should they still exist) including any obvious diversions are either
Secondary (and should have numbers), or Tertrary Roads. and should be
on OSM as such.  Scales is far too small to trace but it might be
useful for checking classification, and finding a few missing
roads....

Did not find what I wanted as it was not there back in 1940, So I'm
going to have to get out and do it on the ground instead :)

(Does the Village on the map between Meopham, Sole Street, A2 and
Southfleet and Sole Street have a name?)

If this is a silly idea you can all shout at once.

Peter.