[Talk-GB] NAPTAN update?

Mark Williams mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 18:46:54 BST 2009

Thomas Wood wrote:
[]
> Regarding remaining counties, Essex is definitely a priority, we may
> as well just upload the remaining counties as and when we can.
> (Which'll probably be when the new dev server is up with a sane python
> environment)

Good, thanks for that - I am hoping to go round my bit of the world &
check them out as I didn't do them on my Grand GPS Survey 2 years ago,
so having them as targets may provoke some activity :)

Also, yes they will be nice for the Basildon Mapping Party, it will be a
strange experience to have residential areas, parks  & bus stops but no
roads on the Garmin ;)

Mark